Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 40 - Living with Purpose

Are You Diving In?







"DIVE" - Steven Curtis Chapman

We read it, we believe it... now it's time to DIVE IN and take a leap of faith!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 40 !

Point to Ponder: Living with purpose is the only way to really live.

Verse to Remember: "for David... served the purpose of God in his own generation." Acts 13:36 (NASB)

Question to Consider: When will I take the time to write down my answers to life's five great questions? When will I put my purpose on paper?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is a great feeling! Can you believe it's been 40 Days? Looking back at the beginning- 40 days seemed like a very big mountain to climb. YOU DID IT! Wow, what a great acheivement! You are a success and an achiever for God.

Our purpose-driven lives do not end here. It is the beginning of great things God will be doing through your lives!

3 comments:

  1. Final day, YAY!!! I'll have to admit, this has been a challenge for us. You guys have been great, faithfully posting every day, and we appreciate your commitment!

    We're hoping to write out our purpose on paper soon, hopefully by the end of this week. This last chapter was a good summary of all we have learned throughout this study. We will most likely need to review the book again at some point, perhaps in a small group setting, but are thankful to have worked through it in 40 days instead of 40 weeks! Thanks again!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a funny Pastor often said, "I am doing the snoopy dance!" It has been a great experience for me and I couldn't think of better friends to have along side me on this journey than the both of you, Jer and Jess!

    Now that the fast pace of the daily reading and meditation is over- I want to settle in and absorb what I've learned. I will write out my life purpose statement by February 28th. Having an actual day will give me motivation to do it!

    We will need to celebrate over dinner and talk more in person about our over-all thoughts about this journey.

    What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned so much from this book and have a lot of chapters that I can benefit from continually. I learned a lot about myself and what God thinks about me. I am thankful that I fulfilled this commitment.

    I too need time to absorb.

    ReplyDelete